TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #2312
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

There are probably none of you who agree with me,but I think that the WTA sub-culture can't help but play a part in impacting Caro's attitude(though I can't say to what degree,perhaps it's only a minor one),and DEFINITELY some of the lazy gals'.

For example,Peyton Manning had been one of the elite NFL QBs for years,even putting up some ridiculous stats that equaled HOF'ers.However,when he kept falling short of the Super Bowl,even commentators who liked him would shake their heads when his talented teams came up short prior to his finally winning a ring.Then you've got Tony Gonzalez who's the record-holder in most categories for the tight end position.He's a certain first-ballot Hall-of-Famer and usually does okay,individually,when he reaches the playoffs...but he was devastated when his #1-seeded team lost in the conference title game.

There was no Stacy Allaster or b.s. propaganda team to coddle Manning or Gonzalez after those disappointing defeats...and,despite their great skill and intense effort and work ethics,they haven't been treated as equals with the players who HAVE won multiple titles....I can't imagine how different the NFL might be if talented underachievers were pampered and treated as if they legends...as with the WTA where a joke and fraud is treated as if she were Steffi Graf's equal by virtue of their both being former #1s.If you're lauded as a queen and a mega-star of the sport even when you refuse to get a fitness coach....and get winded after the 1st set...and almost never do jack squat at Slams...then why should ANYone work hard?...especially if her face is pretty enough to be popular for promo use?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!