TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #2311
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
She's doomed then , it's not that she's not capable, we all know she's not that bad on clay, in fact I'd say pretty decent when's she playing well in general. A couple of years ago she was giving Maria a tough time in the SF of Rome, it's just that her head isn't there which obviously affects her whole game, she has no raw power to rely on.

That said, I hope she surprises us, with some decent result, be it in Madrid, RG, Eastbourne or Wimbledon.
Don't be such a pessimist. All she needs to do is to win either Roland Garros or Wimbledon and she will have doubled her necessary point total.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!