TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1352
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

did she said something about siber, like she gavesome donations

i don't understand russian, but i'm trying to connect some words with croatian which is also slavic language, so every 10 word which is not DA which mean YES and shto-which mean WHY i understand

and she mention sth about olympics and rio, and tennis in russia what to say to parents, did then someone scream from audience like go to states,and then she said NJET-no like when she was kid tennis wasn't popular, and she already trainde in sochi so they went to play on better courts outside.. and what would she wish to russia she said more olympic medals in summer and sochi, i didn't unserstand 3rd wish.. traslation please
and on question who would she like to be in 24 hours, she said marilyn monreo, what happened to audrey hepburn

with pro change i'm gonna bother tomorrow to watch her..

and dress

she looks to me now very skinny, but on court she seems to me like giant

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by Pimp_Me_Pova : Apr 29th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote