TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #893
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

It's good she started on European clay early this season. She really needs to accumulate a significant number of points now to offset what she could theoretically lose at Wimbledon. Stuttgart was a great start. Winning at least a few matches at Madrid would be another positive step as I don't think she has any pts. to defend next week. Then she has quite a few points to defend at the Italian Open and Strasbourg. Winning at least one French Open match would help too. But I think we all know grass is her best surface and she can be counted on to defend most if not all of her 2012 grass pts. either at Wimbledon or in the Wimbledon warm ups or both. Even if she doesn't win another match between now and the end of Wimbledon, she would drop no further than roughly 135 so I think she can stay in the top 100 but hopefully move up a little between now and the end of Wimbledon.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote