TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #97
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Come on now. I was responding to " Well It can't be her serving well more DF then last year". I was not attempting to analyze in one sentence a match i didn't see. There is not one mention in my message of today match
OK but over the last few disastrous weeks there have been a lot of comments on Laura's stats relating to her serve and DF's. I was just pointing out that while the DF count is a problem, focusing too much on it and blaming it for her losses is missing a wider problem. Fixing or simply improving it is not enough to put Laura where people expect her to be after the US & Aussie Open.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote