TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #97
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light allracquetsports is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Come on now. I was responding to " Well It can't be her serving well more DF then last year". I was not attempting to analyze in one sentence a match i didn't see. There is not one mention in my message of today match
OK but over the last few disastrous weeks there have been a lot of comments on Laura's stats relating to her serve and DF's. I was just pointing out that while the DF count is a problem, focusing too much on it and blaming it for her losses is missing a wider problem. Fixing or simply improving it is not enough to put Laura where people expect her to be after the US & Aussie Open.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote