TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra's All-star Sports Thread(para maricas que aman 'tenistos')

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Petra's All-star Sports Thread(para maricas que aman 'tenistos')

Don't thank ME;you may thank poster 'Chrissie-fan' who diplomatically wanted to give other Caro fans a thread where they could focus on other sports.....You see,we had a poster who was practically giving a live scores update of a Federer match with Murray last year.When it was finally over,I said how glad I was that Murray had finished it off so that the Fed fan could STFU with his sissy whining over Fed's UEs.As you might guess,his feelings were a little hurt

....But 'Chrissie-fan' intervened and came up with a compromise....so,for any of you who love Association Football,auto racing,cycling,WHATEVER the other sport,here's your thread

To offer a simple beginning from Rugby Football(the NFL),the Ravens won the SB in February to cap off an amazing playoff run.Our SB opponent,the 49ers,were a clearly better team yet,luckily for us,the Niners head coach is a superb X's and O's guy but a mentally-fragile BITCH who didn't have his team ready to play.As far as anyone knows,he's the only male sports coach in the history of the planet who has suffered from PMS symptoms.After falling behind by 22 points in the 3rd Quarter,many of the Niners made a valiant comeback but their early unpreparedness was too much to overcome and they came up JUST short....Better luck NEXT year,San Fran

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote