TennisForum.com - View Single Post - MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #29
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Yes, although she is going for 3 in a row in Rome as well. I think she'd be one of the few players to do that if she achieves it, and I'm not sure she could win both back to back, even in IW and Miami you have days in between and these matches are on clay (plus even if she could going into RG as defending champ AND undefeated would be an immense weight)

For me it really all depends on how the new surface they've put down plays.
Yes, only Margaret Court, Chris Evert and Conchita Martinez have done that. Not bad company to be in, that's for sure. Martinez has much to my surprise (I just checked) even won four in a row.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote