TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #94
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Laura hits the red dirt - Clay Season Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Well It can't be her serving well more DF then last year, Laura sometimes is serve around 10-15 DF a Match, Today she didn't so that good, I think her movement has gotten better but still can improve, her volley skills should improve from her playing double this year, she be playing alot double. but I think it Mental for Laura, she not Mental tough like some tennis player but that can change over time as well. I also think Laura going kinda have those days in events when she going deep in events and sometime lose early round by player she should beat like today, like kvitova for exmaple but that can change as well. But I still think she might need a new coach or go back too Mouratoglou Academy if her results are keep going this way
Nope her stats have not changed much. Her result improved when she goat a better team around her
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote