TennisForum.com - View Single Post - When was Claypova born?

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #15
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When was Claypova born?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
The Henin match without a doubt. After getting blown out in the first set, she adjusted her tactics, came forward more, worked the angles, and added spin. From then on she looked like a different player on clay to me.
This.

Losing that match the way she did is one of the best things that ever happened to her. The difference between the first and second sets made us all think the cow had a plan, and after that match developed the skills to implement a clay plan.

Any previous success she had on clay was just down to being a better tennis player than most of the people she had come across.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote