TennisForum.com - View Single Post - More impressive title run: STUTTGART 2012 or STUTTGART 2013?

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #3
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
I'd say in this season you know what to expect from Maria on clay given her success last year. I've seen better movement and defence this year and especially in the final three were lots of shots that Li would have nailed them had she been the old Maria but she kept keeping the balls back with depth and pace which made Li think a lot more to where to hit the shots. Hence, she lost. However there has been some inconsistencies in her serve rhythm which I hope she can fix it for the outdoor clay tournaments as it can only be harder to tackle with.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote