TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1317
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Practiced serve today, and basically I couldn't even serve today . It was so frustrating. I was 20 minutes late for work 'cause I was determined not to stop until I got it it somewhat right. That didn't really happen .

Gonna try again tomorrow. I'll probably do better .
I actually for the first time in I don't even know how long went out to these secluded courts that were just redone (they're amazing but the nets are either too low, or the top plastic part is torn off so the actual white "string" is showing )

Anyways, I had 7 tennis balls, and practiced on every court, both sides, until I got the ball over the net, whether in or out. I probably hit about 50 serves, which is okay I guess. I also practiced my toss and serve stance. I'd toss it, move my racket into position, but not hit it. I did that around 10-15 times on both deuce and ad side, on both sides of the court. It was a successful day

Good luck with the rest of your serving days
(believe me, it isn't as bad as mine )

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote