TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #4037
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

http://www.anaivanovic.com/pressandi...fine-interview

Ana recently gave a short interview to Wine & Fine about what she likes to see and do when she's in Belgrade. The following is a translated transcript of the interview:

Quote:
Being in which part of the city makes you feels special?
I grew up in New Belgrade and for me walking along the Danube river is always something special. Depending of the time of a day, you can find there some quiet places next to the river, places to go for a run or bike ride, but also many nice restaurants always full of people, ideal for cheerful moments with friends.

What do enjoy doing in Belgrade and what are you proud of?

In Belgrade people enjoy gathering with friends and they are always up for some fun! Afternoon coffee is a must and if you have it with friends in one of your favourite restaurants or cofee shops, even better. I am proud of our traditional hospitality and easy-going and open mentality.

What Belgrade events inspire you?
If I am in Belgrade at the time of the Book Fair or "Night of Museums" I will certainly go there and enjoy it very much. Beside the usual offerings, those events always bring interesting and unique happenings.

Best of the best? (club, restaurant, disco or place of your choice...)
Belgrade has many excellent restaurants and clubs. As I am not often in Belgrade, my friends often make a surprise for me and take me to some new place where we can listen to good music and have fun.

Wine & Me (favourite type, producer)

Shiraz from Barossa Valley, Australia

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 44 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote