TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #1188
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

I counted on Maria having to think about the parking place for her 2nd Porsche, now she has to. What an eventful week, 7 hours of battle before the final and then a convincing victory. And apart of being happy for the title, I feel that Maria during the tournament (although often visibly unhappy about her game) always showed a level of confidence that I had not seen in a while. I hope she can carry that spirit as much as possible in the rest of the season.
And finally, she continues to be the most ravishing, charming, gorgeous young woman that makes me run out of words to describe her.

Well done, Maria. Please make victory n. 500 and title n. 30 come true as quickly as possible.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote