TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #1161
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Really happy she defended her stuttgart title! 29th career title, 16 match winning streak on clay. Amazing!

I think this tournament is a testament to how much Maria has improved her fitness over the years. I don't think she won have been able to play this many long 3 setters a couple of years ago.

Plus, I really like how in her last 3 tournaments she's saved her best tennis till when it really counts.
That streak, as good as it is, needs to be broken before the French Open I don't want her to defend her major title with the undefeated etiquette on her back for such a long time, it could be good but I don't want all that pressure on her shoulders and all.

Beside, there is no way she is gonna win Madrid and Rome, and I want Rome more so she can lose against a top 5 in Madrid for all I care.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote