TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #2277
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I had fallen asleep in front of the telly while watching a football match.

When people root for a player they will be happy when she wins and disappointed when she loses. This fan forum is no different from any other in that regard. I'm sure that at Hello Kvitty fans aren't dancing around their television sets/computer screens when she loses either. Nobody can expect posters to say after for example the loss in Stuttgart, "that was great Caroline! You almost won a set!" It's normal that we are worried. But nobody here takes any pleasure from her struggles. Everything is written from the perspective of caring fans who want what's best for her.
Yeah, and I wonder why she doesnt try her best. We know from Dubai & IW she can still play top 5 or 6 tennis. I thought she was heading back to finish top 4 after IW.
But then her desire, effort level, focus, attempts to get more aggressive.. I dont understand the reasoning that has her going to Madrid with 3 losses in her last 4 matches, all against noncontenders.
What is going on, and why?
She lost the last 5 games to Voegele, lost her last set 1-6. She used to be a good fighter. In the Kerber win, I thought even she lost, her desire was tremendous that match. What happened? This happened last year also, after excellent Miami and a good Copenhagen. Then she disappeared until after the US Open. But even in 2012, she was losing to Serena, not Voegele
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!