TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #2274
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
If I may be nosey,why are you posting at 4:30am on a Sunday?
I had fallen asleep in front of the telly while watching a football match.

Quote:
Tbh,I can sympathize with Burisleif and like-minded folks;from a practical standpoint,there's no apparent utility at all in rehashing Caroline's struggles w/o end(though I fretted aimlessly,myself,in other forums some years ago),and it DOES create an air of negativity.However,I've long since learned and adapted to the fact that that's how sports fan forums ARE,so maybe I've grown numb to it.
When people root for a player they will be happy when she wins and disappointed when she loses. This fan forum is no different from any other in that regard. I'm sure that at Hello Kvitty fans aren't dancing around their television sets/computer screens when she loses either. Nobody can expect posters to say after for example the loss in Stuttgart, "that was great Caroline! You almost won a set!" It's normal that we are worried. But nobody here takes any pleasure from her struggles. Everything is written from the perspective of caring fans who want what's best for her.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!