TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and news about the Goddess

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #605
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and news about the Goddess

Posted this on her facebook page a few days ago:
Quote:
Good afternoon guys!

I got back from Istanbul. It was a short trip..I lost first round vs a tough opponent.

The tournament was really good especially for a challenger! Great location..The hotel next to the water..and the Main Street with full of restaurants and shops! The courts close by! Very easy going! Accept the traffic We were walking every day to the courts..this means everything

From now on?? Clay courts starts! I had today my first practice! it was not bad after almost a year
Me and my team we decide to play few small tournaments instead of the big ones, just to get some more matches before RG!

So the weeks of Rome and Madrid I play in Trnava (Slovakia) and Prague (Czech) singles and doubles!

I will have few more days of practice here in Athens and then gooooo!

Wish you the best!

Your Eleni