TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #2272
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I just like too see her get back into the groove of things, I know it going take a while for her too get back into too good form but I would at least like too see her try too make the changes & Improvements in her game like I said in one my other post I think sometimes she worry about her fitness more than her game hopefully that would change in the future don't get me wrong I think it great she stay fit I think IMO she the Fitness player out there but I feel she haven't take it too the next level yet with her game, so I hoping she starting working & Improving on different area in her game soon Too live up too her potential. As of now I hope she train with Sven alot this Clay Season as well as Grass & Summer Hard courts

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!