TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #2271
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, perhaps in the future we should limit our comments to a "Come on Caroline" at the start of each of her matches and a "Well done" if she happens to win. Anything beyond that is apparently unacceptable.
If I may be nosey,why are you posting at 4:30am on a Sunday?

Tbh,I can sympathize with Burisleif and like-minded folks;from a practical standpoint,there's no apparent utility at all in rehashing Caroline's struggles w/o end(though I fretted aimlessly,myself,in other forums some years ago),and it DOES create an air of negativity.However,I've long since learned and adapted to the fact that that's how sports fan forums ARE,so maybe I've grown numb to it.

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!