TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #2267
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The first question that needs to be answered is, "How much does SHE - Caroline Wozniacki REALLY want it." She can hire the best coach on the planet, but if that all consuming desire to be as good as she can possibly be is no longer there it won't work. Rory, well, imagine that he was the boyfriend of someone like Sharapova. And give Sharapova even ten times the money she already has. It would have zero impact on her career as a tennis player, because she loves to compete. Loves the get the best out of herself at any cost. Caroline used to be like that. She needs to get it back. That above all else is the top priority as far as I am concerned.
To me Caroline very much gives the impression of waiting for it to happen, rather than making it happen. I found some of her recent quotes very disappointing in this aspect.
ozza is online now View My Blog!