TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #2264
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverforget View Post
I propose a chapter about "How I Lost My Game By Keeping My Father As Coach." I am thoroughly disgusted, and I don't care about how Caroline and her father are oh so close, she tried Sanchez and it didn't work, her father got her to #1, it is all Rory McIlroy's fault or "he is an albatross," she and her father are close, and on and on. It is all BS. Every woman in her group and most newer players have coaches, and they are beating the crap out of her. She needs someone to tell her the straight truth right now in a nice but very, very firm way. She is too damn old to be depending on her father who, in my opinion, is intrusive as hell on the court. His monologues are painful to watch and listen to.

I am sure this will not be a popular position here or anywhere. Well, maybe in the coaches lobby.
The first question that needs to be answered is, "How much does SHE - Caroline Wozniacki REALLY want it." She can hire the best coach on the planet, but if that all consuming desire to be as good as she can possibly be is no longer there it won't work. Rory, well, imagine that he was the boyfriend of someone like Sharapova. And give Sharapova even ten times the money she already has. It would have zero impact on her career as a tennis player, because she loves to compete. Loves the get the best out of herself at any cost. Caroline used to be like that. She needs to get it back. That above all else is the top priority as far as I am concerned.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!