TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #2259
country flag neverforget

neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I propose a chapter about "How I Lost My Game By Keeping My Father As Coach." I am thoroughly disgusted, and I don't care about how Caroline and her father are oh so close, she tried Sanchez and it didn't work, her father got her to #1, it is all Rory McIlroy's fault or "he is an albatross," she and her father are close, and on and on. It is all BS. Every woman in her group and most newer players have coaches, and they are beating the crap out of her. She needs someone to tell her the straight truth right now in a nice but very, very firm way. She is too damn old to be depending on her father who, in my opinion, is intrusive as hell on the court. His monologues are painful to watch and listen to.

I am sure this will not be a popular position here or anywhere. Well, maybe in the coaches lobby.
neverforget is offline View My Blog!