TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #96
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I am not a hardcore fan of country and western music but I really enjoy this performance. Also, considering the current state of Caroline's game the sombre tone of this seems entirely appropriate.
I'm certainly not a fan of this type of music either, but I have to say it's a nice song. Even though I would do without the male voice or replace him with another singer.

By the way, I'd like to thank you for introducing me to Alison Krauss. Her voice is beautiful. I'm quite sure I've heard her name before, but that was it. Now I'll remember her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Metal? I don't know. At best I would call it mellow metal. It has a nice riff, but the song lack of power and grunting (not that I'm a fan of grunting anyway). However, I must admit that I don't know much about Swiss metal.
Achernar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote