TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #1309
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

I played 2 days ago and basically forgot how to tennis

We played 4 sets and I won 4 games

26 06 16 16... I won the very first game at LOVE hitting so well, so it was a positive start. Then I literally missed 8 returns in a row. After the 4th failed attempt, I didn't even try hitting it hard or anything, just placing it, and I couldn't even manage to do that. I hit a forehand slice return out

He's so much better than me, and I cannot keep up. But, I joined a league and it's such bullshit because all of the available teams to play on are over an hour's drive for me, and I cannot do that every single Saturday for 8 weeks in a row. It's so frustrating because I cannot find anyone on my skill level to play with. I don't even mind losing, I just like playing but it'd be a lot more fun and better to improve my game if I could find just anyone around my skill level.

I'm just basic in most every aspect. Not a spectacular serve/second serve is pretty woeful, decent forehand, backhands still trouble me, volleys can magically be good but mostly not, I cannot smash, and my court coverage/movement can always improve.

It's just sort of frustrating. I still go out and like to play. My choice of shot is always something I struggle with, but I'm trying to think more clearly out on the court We'll see how it goes.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote