TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #4024
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

And she won!!!! Congratulations! (6-4 4-6 6-3)
This was really, but really tough match! Time was swelter. Donna was losing 2-5 in second set, than was back at 4-5 just to lose the set. Then 0-2 down in third but she just stayed focused and concentrate and didn't let her opponent to win this one! And such experienced opponent as Dushevina is! Both played some great tennis (for example, muuuch better quality then Tomljanovic vs. Zhang) and I'm really glad with what I have seen from Donna in this match. Now Kulichkova...heh, this will be her 8th match in Istanbul and she doesn't have much experience at this stage so let's hope Donna will take this title!