TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika's Photos thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #1387
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
Look what I just found searching through Vika pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I feel silly asking this but what is so outrageous about the photo? He looks to be in pretty good shape, it's not like he's a fat slob or something.
He's not in "good shape" unless that is defined as male anorexia. He has no chest muscles, skinny legs and looks like a stick, as in straight up and down. His hips are almost as wide as his shoulders.That is NOT the type who should be shown in a Speedo. Vika has more muscle than him and she's a woman. With all the money he has, he need to spend some of it on food and maybe a personal trainer to build some muscle.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote