TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #795
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Petra was awful today with 11 winners and 31 UFEs compared to Li's 22 winners and 28 UFEs. Li did get a little tight in the second losing a 5-2 lead before closing it out 7-5. But it was a pretty easy win as I expected.

Now Li gets practically a walkover to the final, with Mattek Sands as her semi opponent. She really hasn't broken a sweat yet and has to be considered the massive favorite to win this tournament now.

I really don't want Maria to lose to Li again. Not just because of what happened in Melbourne but also because I don't want back to back finals losses for Maria. After her 3-6 record in finals last year, one of my pre-season goals was for her to have a winning record in that department in 2013. I really hope Maria is saving something special for these last 2 rounds.

If she's going to show fatigue and flop, do it against Kerber. But if she gets fired up and sends Angelique packing, then she'd better take a Midol and get that Porsche.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote