TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #785
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
if Li wins this match against Petra, she is clear favorite for the title. Masha needs Much to improve to win SF and Final.

Stuttgart is really the best Premier tournament. So many competitive matches , even without Ree, Vika and Aga draw looks tougher for all players than at PM's where there are 3-4 matches versus journeymen and 1-2 tough matches starting from QF or even SF
Yeah I can't help but think like that as well, Maria really needs to improve to beat Na and I really don't want her to lose another match to her after that AO loss
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote