TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #777
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN 1m
Sharapova on whether she's tired: "Honestly anything is better than the training weeks we do back home. I start my day at 8am and get back
home at six, so this is actually.. I get to sleep in and play in front of a crowd. It's all the things I really enjoy doing. (laughing)It's the training weeks are just, like, you get home and you ask your mum to make you a nice meal and you just want to close your eyes." -TC

Maria
i will translate it

"this two 3-setters were less energy-demanding than my regular training sessions"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Now lets not forget her tough match last year against Sam at this same tournament. And she did have to do some major digging at the Rome final. So yeah she's had tough clay matches last year but she put it all together when it mattered at Roland Garros. I just see this week as her getting her clay game on again.

against Petra she played also tough match , it could have been 3 sets too

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote