TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #777
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
guys im realy worried about her level of play ; i know it's just the first tourney but i want her to win everything hahhaha , last year she started the clay season on GOAT mode ! i believe she has it all to win the FO again , i just can't stop worrying now
Now lets not forget her tough match last year against Sam at this same tournament. And she did have to do some major digging at the Rome final. So yeah she's had tough clay matches last year but she put it all together when it mattered at Roland Garros. I just see this week as her getting her clay game on again.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote