TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #761
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
She was sloppy, but I thought she was a bit better than yesterday. She had to be because this Ivanovic was a good opponent. Ana seems to have improved a lot mentally. I thought after Maria won the first set, ok, match over - 6-1 second set. But Ana kept on fighting and actually played some lights out tennis to come back from 4-1 to 4-4 in the third.
Agree, Maria definitely improved from yesterday

Happy with her play until 7-5 4-4. Also happy with her play in 3rd set until 3-0. Then Ivanovic`s bathroom break totally threw her off. Thank God Maria was mentally strong and won the last 2 games. Proud of her big fight. Also like you said Ivanovic played some excellent tennis. We should not forget that.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote