TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #3403
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
In all honesty, I was expecting better performances from her this week after she played great for her circumstances in Indian Wells and Miami, however I don't know anything at all about her current medical state, so it's hard for me to judge.

In this kind of form she probably won't win a match in Madrid/Rome.
I still think her performances in IW & Miami were poor ones, no matter what the public opinion is. She was supposed to beat Larcher de Brito. She was supposed to win against Medina, she was points away from victory and she lost. You referred to Schiavone as being a walking corpse. IMO Medina is even more a walking corpse than any other player in top 200. That was a pretty good sign right there that Alex is not competitive at high level.

She'll have her chance in Madrid if she draws Halep. Although I'd put my money on Halep if that match will exist