TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #2250
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

29 winners in 3 sets, so about 10 a set, maybe 5 with her forehand?
I cant believe they really think Caro is going to wake up one day and her forehands are going to be hit with pace and land just inside the lines all match

She's capable of winning every match she played this year, except Sharapova and Kvitova, playing her old style
I cant figure out what they're doing, but it doesnt seem like Caro is mentally set on accomplishing it. She's going the wrong direction

She never only hit slow, she always varied pace & placement. I didnt think she was aggressive against Kerber. But she tried hard to win the match and was playing steady the last 2 sets. That match started with Kerber hitting great shots when Caro hit her backhand crosscourt, and later she started going more down the middle with her backhand, or not going for big angles crosscourt.
What do we expect in Madrid?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

Last edited by goldenlox : Apr 26th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
goldenlox is offline View My Blog!