TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #915
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Names to keep an eye on in the unseeded contingent are former Top 10 players Daniela Hantuchova and Flavia Pennetta, as well as Mandy Minella, who talked about the new venue before the draw.

"The organization is really good here, especially given it's the first year of the tournament being here," Minella said. "It's not easy to have everything done in the first year but it looks like they already have a lot of experience. It's going really great so far and I'm excited to play here in Marrakech this week."

How is the clay at the venue? "It's really fast because of the heat drying it really fast, and because the high altitude makes the ball fly a bit more," she said. "It depends on each player, but I like that."

And on her confidence going into the tournament? "I try to be well prepared," she said. "I just do my practice and all my stuff I have to do the best I can every day, and I hope the results will follow."

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!