TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #211
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

During all these years of pressure from work and my family (bad dad/brother/sister in law), i have turned to a super anxiety breakdown person. I.e. just like when i saw the e mail from another partner of our firm, asking me to do a difficult job, I immediately felt dizzy and thought I would have to spend the whole day for doing the job, but then i turned out that I was panicked too much, i finished it in just 2 hours .......

I cannot stand this operation for now, i need to wait for some time when my body turns better. Next week, i gonna do the MRI test for my swollen gland that is still not well after 2 months. I hope its not cancer

anesthesia? thanks for teaching me this new word. I am afraid that i will never wake up after taking this

please forgive my rudeness, just curious, have you ever been treated with anesthesia (whole body in coma)?

i finally can have some rest, I have my Saturday off and will have a lunch buffet with my old colleague

see you and thanks again for listening

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote