TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #3985
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Omg Mattek-Sands just bagelled Errani, and she has blue hair
BMS played like... I don't know, she was possessed. She just had a little down moment to lose the 2nd set just to come back playing like Sampras in the third. Not even the schedule or the FC could be blamed for this, she brutalized Sara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
That's actually really nice of her

Does that affect the Olympics in any way?
I don't think so, I think the rule is she has to play X times before the OG but not necessarily once every year.

I THINK.
Anyway, about that, I'm sure she said it just to reply to a direct answer (from Italian journalists in the press conference) but she hasn't spoken to Tarpischev yet... and to be honest I wouldn't put the cart before the horse yet, november is way far and it's likely that both Tarpischev and maybe her teammates would ask her to play (face the truth, even if it means for 1 of them not to play the final, having Maria would be a huge huge advantage). Plus, imho, we'll have to see who will be available (from both teams) to play in november, everything can happen...
Trih is online now View My Blog!