TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #2242
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
In honest I think she can Even back in 09-11 when she was playing her best I said she can improve & develop & more Attacking Game style sorta like an Kim Clijsters, not saying she have too lose her defensive game, which KIm had a good balance of defensive & Attacking game, & as we all said her serve need work. I think the problem is through Caro doesn't want too improve, last year when she had those coaches she really didn't even give them an chance too help her with her game. I hoping in the near future or soon she start trusting other coaching because Like I said many times she has Potential too do more
The goal should have been to keep the defensive style & slowly improve the attacking aspects. Certainly serve, forehand, volley, just winning the point when her opponent hits a shallow lob, that all should have been worked on.
But now its a save-her-career situation. She needs to play much better and with much more mental focus.
I think she needs to treat every match as a desperate situation. Do anything she can to win any game possible. Because now she's not trying hard, all these errors have given her a convenient excuse to lose early and take vacations. She has to get back to winning any match she can
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!