TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #2240
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I don't get it though. Do they really have a vision of Caroline competing at the top level being an attacking player? We are not talking a slight change in game style, we are talking a complete change. I don't think you can just put all the blame at Piotr, Caro must have agreed to change.

Right now you just see no change of fortunes in the pipeline, you just see a continuation of this level.
In honest I think she can Even back in 09-11 when she was playing her best I said she can improve & develop & more Attacking Game style sorta like an Kim Clijsters, not saying she have too lose her defensive game, which KIm had a good balance of defensive & Attacking game, & as we all said her serve need work. I think the problem is through Caro doesn't want too improve, last year when she had those coaches she really didn't even give them an chance too help her with her game. I hoping in the near future or soon she start trusting other coaching because Like I said many times she has Potential too do more
Trey is online now View My Blog!