TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2237
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
It all comes back to what direction is Caroline going in? Whose ideas are they? I swear in the off-season there was talk of going back to what made her successful in the first place, but now it seems from her latest performances and interview we are back to trying to be more and more aggressive, hitting forehand winners etc. It just seems there is no real direction being taken at all.

In other news, Caro has 7 losses to lower ranked players this year (6 of which were outside the top 60), those players have combined to win one more match after beating Caroline.
The key word to Caro's game of the last 18+ months has been 'confusion.' There are so many conflicting comments that I can only conclude that team Woz (including Caroline herself) has no idea what to do anymore. One day it's trying to turn her into a female Federer (remember Sanchez and his goal of making her inside out forehand her biggest weapon ) a few weeks later it's getting back to what made her good to begin with. My advice to all that would be the same as the one for the coaching situation: "Make up your mind and stick to it!!!"

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!