TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #2252
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
AO points are well withing ranking fluctuations, she can easily compensate for them, thankfully she's not consistent during all her tournaments loosing more then 2100 point after USO last year hurt her rankings alot and if she losses her 2000 during USO series and fails to scrub some more after this time around she can be out of Top10 before YEC is played but with some decent results during Asian swing\USO series she will be okay. Petra hopes of getting alot of points is Madrid\Eastbourne
I think so, there is a possibility to get many points there and I think that she might improve her ranking by reaching at least SF at Wimbledon if she'll be in good form, and for now she seems to be (I hope there won't be any major health issues).
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote