TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #2230
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

In her good days, she was steady and mentally tough. I thought her game fit her skillset.
Part of this problem is an aggressive forehand is not something she does well.
Its easy for her team to get tapes of beating Azarenka & Dementieva in Tokyo 2010 or beating Zvonareva & playing Kim close in YEC 2010 or beating Sharapova US Open 2010 or IW 2011.

Easy to see what she did well and what she struggled with.
Now, she has no consistency. She throws these matches away with lame forehand errors.
Even back in her best days I thought she had to be steadier on her forehand, because thats the side her opponents attacked. Now she just gives away points on her forehand side. Its a stupid style of play for her. Her forehand is always going to be the side she has to be careful about. Its never going to be a consistent weapon
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!