TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #2225
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

WTA is doing it for themselves, not for Caro. Still trying to squeeze out some clicks from what has remained from her name.
No wonder Adidas bosses are not amused, this kind of losses are now very frequent. I think that Caro might be freaking out as well although she doesn't show it. I don't know what on earth are they doing but these results show that they have not backtracked and gone back to her old game at all. The old game would not lead to such disasters,no way. She would not give Suarez-Navarro any cheap errors and would use her opportunities.

I agree that she needs to do something about her focus and fast. She still has become a player that other want to have in their draw now. She's looking as someone who has lost her way and confidence. Hopefully she'll find it. She can look at Ana as an example of where loss of focus can lead...
marineblue is offline View My Blog!