TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #2249
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra should play Cincy\Toronto regardless, especially Toronto. Petra has little over 2k points from USO series and unlike Clay season points she will lose almost all of them with having nothing on her rankings to replace them and with two major tournaments left after where she can gain some of those back i.e her position in Top8 could be in danger but decent showings at Madrid\Eastbourne\Wimbledon with better results at Tokyo\Beijing can compensate for that, otherwise she will be screwed
That damn second-round AO loss to Hypeson really hurt her ranking points. Due to her 'consistent' showings during the slams last year, she won't really be able to compensate her ranking till the late part of the season. The only time she might do it is during the YEC or during the Asian swing. I really hope she can qualify for the YEC and hopefully resurge back to the Top 5 at the end of the year.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote