TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #781
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Not sure how keen you guys are about seeing photos of this match but I want to hold my promise.

The crowd reactions to her performance were very interesting. Some people where wondering if she's injured because she wasn't really fighting. A group of ladies behind me were genuinely confused if she was the same player that was in the final in 2011.. she's not gaining any new fans playing like that I'm afraid.

Anyways, here's what I could do from a shitty seat position.... I like how the last one with the TurkishAirlines ad in the background turned out

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote