TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #969
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Kiki Mladenovic about her win yesterday:

"...Then the third set started.. I started to feel really tired and couldn't put the same intensity to produce my tennis. I was more defensive and lost the important points - and my opponent played better.

2/4, 15/40 down in the third set.. I was definitely in a bad situation with the scoreboard; but the worst thing was from that moment I got cramps in my right calf and thigh!!!!!!! Everybody around the court was, I guess, expecting me to lose this match - I say that because I was the first one to think, 'Oh my God, how am I gonna do this now?' At that point I was serving and just tried to serve some big serves and save that game to at least make it to 3/4.. which happened!..."

Almost no time to adapt to Marrakech conditions after playing indoors for Fed Cup, tired, injured, but still she did it.