TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #2248
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Okay,then we simply had a misunderstanding;I wasn't saying that she SHOULD play NH...only that,if she DID insist on playing there,she shouldn't play both RC and Cincy before that.If Petra reconsidered her choices,then you're absolutely right,she should play Cincy instead of NH
Petra should play Cincy\Toronto regardless, especially Toronto. Petra has little over 2k points from USO series and unlike Clay season points she will lose almost all of them with having nothing on her rankings to replace them and with two major tournaments left after where she can gain some of those back i.e her position in Top8 could be in danger but decent showings at Madrid\Eastbourne\Wimbledon with better results at Tokyo\Beijing can compensate for that, otherwise she will be screwed

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote