TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #2247
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Question was regarding skipping Cincy not about all three lead ups. Cincy is P5 and she has more points\prize money to gain from it and after it she has one week off before USO. Your plan by playing Toronto and New Haven looked really strange to me considering NH will be useless MM and she will lose points from it regardless but losing on top of that Ciny points and opportunity to play Linz is a sign of terrible management and bad scheduling to me, that's why i asked.
Okay,then we simply had a misunderstanding;I wasn't saying that she SHOULD play NH...only that,if she DID insist on playing there,she shouldn't play both RC and Cincy before that.If Petra reconsidered her choices,then you're absolutely right,she should play Cincy instead of NH

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote