TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bogdan Elena

Thread: Bogdan Elena
View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #485
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Bogdan Elena

Hahaha, I doubt they'd listen to that.

Even though I know for sure Ema is a modest and down to earth girl (I'm friends with her cousin) and Olaru seems like a good girl herself, vanities can be very big even at this level (take Jill Craybas who's 38, had her share of good times tennis-wise, she's completely out and still won't call it a career). Both Ema & Raluca are still very young and they owe it to themselves to keep trying at least for a while.
But I'd give them one more season to keep trying. If you stay off the horse for a long time it's getting harder and harder to get back on it, and they're both out of form for too long now...