TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #2246
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I'm almost in disbelief that you're asking 'Why';were you on vacation last year when Petra looked COMPLETELY out of gas vs. Bartoli in the USO 4th Round?This was after Petra was CLEARLY coasting and trying to conserve energy in her first 3 matches.Unless you believe that Petra's fitness has improved that much since last year(haven't seen any big signs of that),there's no f--king way that she can play ALL THREE lead-ups that are right before the USO and have ANYTHING left in her gas tank for the Slam.You'd be hard pressed to find even the most physically-fit gals who play such an insane schedule.I'm heading to work so will read your reply,if you have one,later today
Question was regarding skipping Cincy not about all three lead ups. Cincy is P5 and she has more points\prize money to gain from it and after it she has one week off before USO. Your plan by playing Toronto and New Haven looked really strange to me considering NH will be useless MM and she will lose points from it regardless but losing on top of that Ciny points and opportunity to play Linz is a sign of terrible management and bad scheduling to me, that's why i asked.

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote