TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #2245
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Why? Cincy is P5 ans she has bunch of points from it, defending Cincy and Toronto is a must. We have no Olympics this year and she will have more then a month rest before playing in USO series not really a bid deal playing Toronto-Cincy-NH-USO. On the other hand NH is planned to be MM this year and she will lose half of her points even if she wins it, also it will force her to skip Linz if NH downgrade is confirmed, i'd rather see her prepare in Linz for YEC then play in humid swamp just before USO without any real competition. Anyway, who commits to tournament who has no player commitments in a first place with a chance that this will force her to skip Linz. Looks like CR is not really brilliant and genius businessman as Petronius wants us to believe

I'm almost in disbelief that you're asking 'Why';were you on vacation last year when Petra looked COMPLETELY out of gas vs. Bartoli in the USO 4th Round?This was after Petra was CLEARLY coasting and trying to conserve energy in her first 3 matches.Unless you believe that Petra's fitness has improved that much since last year(haven't seen any big signs of that),there's no f--king way that she can play ALL THREE lead-ups that are right before the USO and have ANYTHING left in her gas tank for the Slam.You'd be hard pressed to find even the most physically-fit gals who play such an insane schedule.I'm heading to work so will read your reply,if you have one,later today

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote